Entrepreneurship can be a successful journey. Though it might not be easy. With the right tools and set skills, you can succeed in your entrepreneurial quest. This course has been designed to equip you with the necessary skills to own and grow your business as an entrepreneur.
Key Concepts covered include:
- What’s entrepreneurship and the essentials of entrepreneurship
- Obstacles entrepreneurs face and how to overcome them.
- The need for time and patience in entrepreneurship.
- Consistency and resilience in the life of an entrepreneur.
- Getting sponsorship and grants for your business enterprise.
- Raising capital to start your business.
- Knowing when to diversify and in what to diversify.